The palace of Tsarska Bistritsa is situated very close to the winter resort of Borovets , in the folds of Rila Mountain . Tsarska Bistritsa was constructed between 1898 and 1914. Members of the royal family, among which Ferdinand I and Boris III, used it as a hunting hut. In 1944, the palace became state property but several years ago it was returned to the royal family. Visitors can take a look at the palace each day except Monday. Against a modest entrance fee, a guide will show you the premises and tell you Tsarska Bistritsa’s story....
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers