Hissar is a small town in central Bulgaria, situated on the southern hills of Sredna Gora Mountain. Spa tourism has long been developed there. Locals are professionals in welcoming tourists interested in Hissar’s mineral springs. Numerous big hotels that meet the needs of even the most capricious clients function there. If you decide to heal all your senses and to feel reborn and full of energy, Hissar is your place. Apart from the many spa and wellness centers, Hissar is known for its historical remains. Over the past few years,...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers