Hissar is a small town in central Bulgaria, situated on the southern hills of Sredna Gora Mountain. Spa tourism has long been developed there. Locals are professionals in welcoming tourists interested in Hissar’s mineral springs. Numerous big hotels that meet the needs of even the most capricious clients function there. If you decide to heal all your senses and to feel reborn and full of energy, Hissar is your place. Apart from the many spa and wellness centers, Hissar is known for its historical remains. Over the past few years,...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions