Tourism has long ago turned into something much more diverse than going to the seaside during the summer and to the mountain during the winter. The tourism products that Bulgaria offers can satisfy each taste. They will meet the interests of those seeking extreme adventures and of those preferring culinary tourism and rest in a rural house. Over the past few years, Bulgaria started developing eco tourism opportunities. These include many activities among which hiking, photo tourism, bird watching alpine climbing and caving. Eco paths are...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions