Tourism has long ago turned into something much more diverse than going to the seaside during the summer and to the mountain during the winter. The tourism products that Bulgaria offers can satisfy each taste. They will meet the interests of those seeking extreme adventures and of those preferring culinary tourism and rest in a rural house. Over the past few years, Bulgaria started developing eco tourism opportunities. These include many activities among which hiking, photo tourism, bird watching alpine climbing and caving. Eco paths are...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers