The eco path begins close to the Rhodope mountain village of Yagodina . Yagodina is situated 207 km away from Sofia and 22 km away from the spa resort of Devin . You will have to walk 18.5 km, following Buynovska river. The altitude varies from 900 to 1400 m. The path meanders in the area between three rivers. Several waterfalls can be seen along the way. Another natural phenomenon that is observable is Diavolski Most (devil’s bridge). A rock segment connects the two shores of the river. Some well-known caves are also part of the...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers