The eco path begins close to the Rhodope mountain village of Yagodina . Yagodina is situated 207 km away from Sofia and 22 km away from the spa resort of Devin . You will have to walk 18.5 km, following Buynovska river. The altitude varies from 900 to 1400 m. The path meanders in the area between three rivers. Several waterfalls can be seen along the way. Another natural phenomenon that is observable is Diavolski Most (devil’s bridge). A rock segment connects the two shores of the river. Some well-known caves are also part of the...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions