One of the places that offer excellent birdwatching conditions is the Black Sea coastal area near the city of Bourgas. The Atanasovsko, Mandrensko, Bourgasko and Pomoriisko lakes, as well as the coastal region nearby are suitable for this activity. The region of Poda features one of the most popular birdwatching spots. A watching tower has been constructed so that visitors can observe, without disturbing birds. The Bulgarian Society for the Protection of Birds (BSPB) set up the facility. Nearly 230 types of birds can be observed in the area. Some of...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers