Located very close to the village of Yagodina, in the western Rhodope Mountain region. Diavolskoto Gurlo is another cave located nearby. The temperature inside the cave is six degrees Celsius year-round. During the summer, bring warm clothes since the walk lasts nearly one hour. Yagodinska cave has three levels and only one of them is suitable for mass tourist visits. A group of enthusiasts needs to form before they are taken to some of the other levels. Such extreme adventure can be negotiated with one of the guides. According to a tradition, a...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions