Located very close to the village of Yagodina, in the western Rhodope Mountain region. Diavolskoto Gurlo is another cave located nearby. The temperature inside the cave is six degrees Celsius year-round. During the summer, bring warm clothes since the walk lasts nearly one hour. Yagodinska cave has three levels and only one of them is suitable for mass tourist visits. A group of enthusiasts needs to form before they are taken to some of the other levels. Such extreme adventure can be negotiated with one of the guides. According to a tradition, a...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers