Strandzha preserve has been acknowledged in 1995. Its area represents one percent of Bulgaria’s territory. Five preserves form together Strandzha. These are Silkosia, Tisovitsa, Sredoka, Vitanovo and Ouzounboudzhak (Lopoushna). Another 12 protected areas, the architecture preserve of the village of Bryshlian and the folklore preserve of Bulgari village are also part of the preserve. Strandzha Mountain is located in the southeastern part of the country and reaches the city of Bourgas in the north and Istanbul in the south. The mountain is...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers