Arbanasi is located several kilometers away from the town of Veliko Turnovo. The village is situated on a plateau, which gives astounding view of Veliko Turnovo and the historic sites nearby. A visitor can enjoy tons of activities in Arbanasi, varying from peaceful and lazy rest to exploring the historic attraction and the Bulgarian traditions. A number of churches and impressive monasteries are also located in the region. The village combines Bulgarian traditions with luxury and modern tourism attractions. Among the hotel complexes and large...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions