Arbanasi is located several kilometers away from the town of Veliko Turnovo. The village is situated on a plateau, which gives astounding view of Veliko Turnovo and the historic sites nearby. A visitor can enjoy tons of activities in Arbanasi, varying from peaceful and lazy rest to exploring the historic attraction and the Bulgarian traditions. A number of churches and impressive monasteries are also located in the region. The village combines Bulgarian traditions with luxury and modern tourism attractions. Among the hotel complexes and large...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers