In the cold morning of December 81949, brothers Pavel, Petko and Mihail worked together in the yard of the roof-tile factory in the town of Panagyurishte. While digging, one of them noticed something glossy in the soil. This was the glimmer of the nine containers from the Panagyurishte treasure. They are made of pure gold and their total weight is a little over six kg. The biggest container is an amphora – rhyton. Seven smaller rythons, three of which in the shape of animal heads, and three with the shape of Amazons also make up the treasure. The...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers