Roussi Chorbadzhi's house is one of the oldest in the village of Zheravna . It was constructed nearly 300 years ago and survived several assaults. The owner was one of the most influential people in the village. He took part in village governance, had significant wealth and owned few shops. One legend tells how the revolutionary Indzhe fell in love with Roussi's daughter Kalinka. Indzhe kidnapped her and decided to spear Roussi's house from an assault. Yet, Roussi was killed since he warned people of the upcoming danger. The exterior of the...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions