Roussi Chorbadzhi's house is one of the oldest in the village of Zheravna . It was constructed nearly 300 years ago and survived several assaults. The owner was one of the most influential people in the village. He took part in village governance, had significant wealth and owned few shops. One legend tells how the revolutionary Indzhe fell in love with Roussi's daughter Kalinka. Indzhe kidnapped her and decided to spear Roussi's house from an assault. Yet, Roussi was killed since he warned people of the upcoming danger. The exterior of the...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers