Biking is a type of sport that you can practice both in city surroundings and in nature. Mountain biking is suitable for those who think unconventionally and would like to try something different. Cities in Bulgaria feature limited number of biking opportunities. Biking alleys are generally missing or are quite short. Lovers of extreme experiences should give mountain biking a try. This sport gives you the chance to get some physical activity and to relax away from the city. The number of mountain bikers is constantly increasing. It has now...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions