Ouspenie Bogorodichno Monastery near the town of Gabrovo is also known as Sokolski Monastery. It is situated 12 km southeast of the town and four km away from the ethnographic complex of Etura . An eco path connects the monastery and the complex and the walk lasts around two hours. Scientists believe that the sanctuary was constructed in 1833. Monks moved there from Troyan Monastery . According to another hypothesis, a monastery already functioned there and underwent renovation in the 30s of the 19th century, when the monks moved there....
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers