Location, climate and nature Bulgaria is situated in the southeastern part of Europe, on the continent’s border with Asia. It lies in the central part of the Balkans, neighboring with Romania from the north, Serbia and Macedonia from the west, Greece and Turkey from the south and Black Sea from the east. The country’s area is only 111 000 sq km, equaling one of the smaller US states. Yet, Bulgaria has on its territory everything nature can offer including meadows, mountains, sea, valleys and rich historic background. Its climate is...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers