This is probably one of the toughest disciplines and requires skills and quite a lot of experience. Alpine climbing includes both conquering rocks and ice . Track research is needed in advance, so that you determine the difficulty level and the equipment needed. In Bulgaria, you can try alpine climbing in the region of Maliovitsa . Vertikalen Sviat club organizes trainings in the region. Alpine climbing is possible during the entire winter season and the courses include many disciplines. The difficulty level is high and you need to be in good...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers