This is probably one of the toughest disciplines and requires skills and quite a lot of experience. Alpine climbing includes both conquering rocks and ice . Track research is needed in advance, so that you determine the difficulty level and the equipment needed. In Bulgaria, you can try alpine climbing in the region of Maliovitsa . Vertikalen Sviat club organizes trainings in the region. Alpine climbing is possible during the entire winter season and the courses include many disciplines. The difficulty level is high and you need to be in good...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions