Extreme water sports are gaining popularity in Bulgaria. The options include rafting, canyoning, water cave exploration and kayaking. Rafting in Bulgaria A sport, where a raft is utilized to make a descent downstream. Rafting conditions are best during the spring. As with other extreme sports, clubs provide training and the needed equipment. Rafting is possible in the Kresnensko gorge, where the rapids of Strouma River are. Iskur River also offers good conditions for six-member teams. Kroushounski waterfalls are best for experienced rafters...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers