Bezbozhkoto lake is one of the mountain’s landmarks that you must make sure to visit. Several smaller lakes are also located nearby. The altitude is 2239 m. Bezbog hut was constructed nearby and is used as a starting point of many paths. From the hut, you can head to Popovo lake and to the peaks of Samodivski and Bezimenen. Pirin has many more lakes. Some of the interesting spots include Mouratovi, Gergiyski, Prevalski and Valyavishki lakes. A total of 13 paths have been created in Pirin. It is recommendable to trek during the summer,...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers