The biggest golf course in Bulgaria is situated in the town of Sliven. The course has a length of 6010, 18 holes and par 71. It started functioning in May 2005. Sliven’s mayor Yordan Lechkov has long shown his interest in sports and the appearance of sports facilities in the town. A hotel and a restaurant function on the territory of the complex. The course’s professional golf shop offers the needed equipment. Equipment can also be rented. Visitors can make use of a training ground where instructors organize demonstrations and golf...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions