The biggest golf course in Bulgaria is situated in the town of Sliven. The course has a length of 6010, 18 holes and par 71. It started functioning in May 2005. Sliven’s mayor Yordan Lechkov has long shown his interest in sports and the appearance of sports facilities in the town. A hotel and a restaurant function on the territory of the complex. The course’s professional golf shop offers the needed equipment. Equipment can also be rented. Visitors can make use of a training ground where instructors organize demonstrations and golf...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers