Ariana lake is one of the best known spots in Sofia . Sofia residents, as well as visitors of the capital, select the location for walks and rest. Today, the lake and the nearby park have been restored and offer various leisure activities. Construction of the facility began shortly after Bulgaria gained its independence and ended in 1904. A bridge connecting the alleys to a small island was set up at that time. Shortly after, the lake turned into one of the most liked places in Sofia. During the summer, visitors can enjoy the coolness of the lake...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers