One of the small mountain villages in Bulgaria that have remained unchanged throughout time is called Medven. The village is situated 40 km away from Sliven , 15 km away from Zheravna and 12 km away from Kotel. The village’s population is no more than 260 people but it welcomes many visitors during the summer months. Medven is well known for its revival-period houses and the memorial house of revolutionary Zahari Stoianov. Some of the old Medven houses today host small hotels where guests can enjoy accommodation in authentic village...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers