Veliko Turnovo is one of the most remarkable towns in Bulgaria. If you want to experience the magnificence of past historic developments, Veliko Turnovo is the place to go. The town acted as capital during the Second Bulgarian Kingdom from 1186 to 1393. During these centuries, Veliko Turnovo was considered one of the most outstanding cities in this part of Europe. Fortress remains, traditional houses positioned on the hills and bridges create Veliko Turnovo’s beauty and authentic looks. Everything in this town, located in the central part of...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers