The contemporary town of Veliki Preslav acts as administrative center of Preslav municipality. It is located in northeastern Bulgaria, 20 km away from the town of Shoumen and 25 km away from Tugovishte . Veliki Preslav is situated in the folds of Preslavska Mountain, near Goliama Kamchia River. The town is relatively small, yet it keeps memories of glorious historic events. According to evidence, Veliki Preslav appeared as a Thracian settlement. Remains from Thracian times have been found in the region. When Bulgarians settled in the area,...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers