The town of Troyan is situated on the northern slope of Central Stara Planina Mountain. The distance between Troyan and Sofia is 170 km. Troyan is one of the most beautiful places in Bulgaria. Archaeological remains tell of ancient people who lived there thousands of years ago. During the revival period, Troyan developed into a craftsmen center known for its ceramics. In 1868, Troyan was named a town. After the liberation, it turned into one of the most modern and developed Bulgarian towns. Today Troyan offers various tourism...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers