Travel 20 km east of the town of Gabrovo to visit the town of Triavna. This central Bulgarian town acted as an economic and craftsmen center. The Triavna art school, the oldest one in Bulgaria, appeared in the town. Its works of art became popular in Serbia, Romania and Russia. Triavna art includes wood carvings, icons and architecture masterpieces. The woodcarving and ethnographic museum is one of Triavna’s must sees. Triavna architecture preserve has its authentic houses and revival shops. One of the town’s weirdest landmarks is the...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers