One of the biggest towns in Bulgaria is called Stara Zagora. It is situated in the so called geographical center of the country, 220 km away from Sofia. Apart from being a beautiful town, Stara Zagora is ancient. Remains from Neolithic dwellings have been found there. In ancient times, the settlement was important center and carried the name of the roman emperor Trajan. During the middle ages, it preserved its power and developed into a commercial town. Stara Zagora is now a contemporary town that acts as a culture and education center. It was named...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers