The number of trekking options here is immense. You can decide to solely hike, or you can combine the walk with horseback riding. Trekking is possible in the region surrounding the village of Trigrad . Follow the path from the village to the village of Yagodina . From there, you can also reach the beautiful Yagodina cave . Another path follows the Bouinovo gorge and leads from Yagodina to Teshel. Arda village gives options for horseback rides to the nearby peaks or to the Greek border. You can also trek to the spring of Arda River and to...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions