Sandanski is a town in southwestern Bulgaria, known as one of Bulgaria’s best spa resorts. The town has become famous with its procedures throughout Europe. Nearly 25 centuries, the healing waters have been put to use. Thracians decided to set up their village there. Romans settled in the region later on. They constructed baths and public facilities. Over the coming centuries, Slavs called the town St. Vrach, probably after famous healers of the time. The name of the town became Sandanski in 1947. Today Sandanski has turned into a modern resort...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers