One of the biggest and most beautiful Bulgarian cities is called Rousse. The city is situated on the bank of Danube River in northern Bulgaria, nearly 323 km away from Sofia and 200 km away from Varna . Rousse was set up in the 1st century AD as a Roman port on the Danube. Its proximity to the river turned the city into an economic and cultural center. Foreign influence had impact over Rousse during the Ottoman rule. The city was pioneer in many spheres. The first Bulgarian railway station was established there, connecting Rousse to Varna....
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers