Razgrad is a town situated in northeastern Bulgaria. Few facts about the town are known. According to historians, a Roman settlement was situated there. It carried the name Abrittus . During the Middle Ages, the town was a craftsmen center and had commercial connections with all parts of the Ottoman empire. After the liberation, Razgrad changed its oriental looks. Today, it has become a modern town and a pharmaceutical production center. The town has several landmarks, among which the remains of Abrittus. You can visit the clock tower of the...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers