Razgrad is a town situated in northeastern Bulgaria. Few facts about the town are known. According to historians, a Roman settlement was situated there. It carried the name Abrittus . During the Middle Ages, the town was a craftsmen center and had commercial connections with all parts of the Ottoman empire. After the liberation, Razgrad changed its oriental looks. Today, it has become a modern town and a pharmaceutical production center. The town has several landmarks, among which the remains of Abrittus. You can visit the clock tower of the...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions