Panagyurishiste is one of the Bulgarian towns that have been strongly connected to historic developments in the country. Tourists connect the town to its golden treasure , dating back to the 4th and 3rd centuries BC. The treasure was discovered on December 8 1949 by brothers Pavel, Petko and Mihail Deikovi. Historic events that took place in the town include the April uprising and the first steps that Bulgarians undertook to end Ottoman domination over the region. Panagyurishiste is a small town, located in the southern part of Sredna Gora...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers