Bulgaria’s town of wine also happens to be the smallest in the country. Melnik’s population reaches only 230 people. The houses hide in a mountainous area and carry the authentic feel of the traditional Bulgarian constructions. The town is located in southern Bulgaria, close to Sandanski and Blagoevgrad . It is situated on the territory of southwestern Pirin Mountain. Impressive sand towers surround Melnik. Some of the towers have been used to create wine cellars for the famous drink produced in the town. Apart from...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers