The town of Kozloduy is located on the riverbank of Danube, to the north of the town of Vratsa . Its history dates a long way back but the town is well-known for two events. The historic revolutionary ship of Radetski reached Bulgaria through this port. Kozloduy is the place where Hristo Botev’s troops first stepped on Bulgarian land. A second important event took place in the 70s of the 20th century. The first and only functioning nuclear power plant in Bulgaria was constructed there. Kozloduy lacks numerous tourism opportunities. Yet, if you...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions