The town of Kozloduy is located on the riverbank of Danube, to the north of the town of Vratsa . Its history dates a long way back but the town is well-known for two events. The historic revolutionary ship of Radetski reached Bulgaria through this port. Kozloduy is the place where Hristo Botev’s troops first stepped on Bulgarian land. A second important event took place in the 70s of the 20th century. The first and only functioning nuclear power plant in Bulgaria was constructed there. Kozloduy lacks numerous tourism opportunities. Yet, if you...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers