Koprivshtitsa is found in the valley of Topolchitsa River, in the middle of Sredna Gora . Many legends have been told about the creation of the town. According to one, the town was found at a crossing, where the roads from Zlatitsa, Pirdop and Klisoura to Strelcha and Panaguyrishte met. The spot was covered by green meadows and the nearby river made them fertile. Travelers and shepherds often stopped there. One old Bulgarian family decided to settle in the area. This led to the creation of Koprivshtitsa. Each family that settled there got a...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions