Koprivshtitsa is found in the valley of Topolchitsa River, in the middle of Sredna Gora . Many legends have been told about the creation of the town. According to one, the town was found at a crossing, where the roads from Zlatitsa, Pirdop and Klisoura to Strelcha and Panaguyrishte met. The spot was covered by green meadows and the nearby river made them fertile. Travelers and shepherds often stopped there. One old Bulgarian family decided to settle in the area. This led to the creation of Koprivshtitsa. Each family that settled there got a...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers