If you decide to visit Kazanluk, set aside at least one day. This region hosts many sites that must be seen. Since ancient times, the Kazanluk valley has been populated. The stay of the Thracians there had greatest importance. Nearly 1500 mounds remain as proof of their reign over the region. You can logically conclude that the region is paradise for treasure hunters, which however have failed taking away all of the Thracian treasures. Near Kazanluk, you can see several archaeological monuments, some of them discovered few years ago. The Kazanluk...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions