If you decide to visit Kazanluk, set aside at least one day. This region hosts many sites that must be seen. Since ancient times, the Kazanluk valley has been populated. The stay of the Thracians there had greatest importance. Nearly 1500 mounds remain as proof of their reign over the region. You can logically conclude that the region is paradise for treasure hunters, which however have failed taking away all of the Thracian treasures. Near Kazanluk, you can see several archaeological monuments, some of them discovered few years ago. The Kazanluk...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers