The fertile lands of southeastern Bulgaria, near the shore of Toundzha River, house the beautiful town of Yambol. Its history is ancient and according to data, Yambol was found in the 3rd century by Emperor Diocletian. Diocletian, who traveled in the region, was impressed by the beauty of nature. He created a settlement named Diospolis, or the town of god. Through time, the name of the town changed several times until it became Yambol. During the Ottoman rule, Yambol developed into a big commerce and agriculture center. Today it still has one monument...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers