Gabrovo is a beautiful town located in central Bulgaria. The town is situated on the northern slope of Stara Planina Mountain. Little is known about the town’s history. According to the legends, its founder is a craftsman called Racho Kovacha (the blacksmith). He settled in the region and built his shop in the shade of a hornbeam tree (gabur in Bulgarian). This is how the name of the town originated. Racho’s skills attracted other craftsmen, who decided to settle nearby. The town turned into a major center where craftsmen practiced their...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers