The town of Dobrich is located in northeastern Bulgaria, 50 km away from Varna and 480 km away from Sofia . Dobrich and the region near the town have been called Bulgaria’s granary because of the fertile land and the wheat production taking place there. Contemporary Dobrich exists on the remains of Thracian, Roman and old Bulgarian settlements. It was founded in the 15th or 16th century by the rich merchant Hadzhioglou from Pazardzhik . Initially the town carried his name. A change came in the end of the 19th century. During the...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers