Devin is a relatively small town in southern Bulgaria. It hides in the slopes of the Rhodope Mountains. The amphitheatrical positioning of the houses gives Devin specific charm. The history of the town is ancient. Remains from the Stone Age, as well as from Thracian times have been found. Many legends connect the mythical Orpheus to the region. The small town museum can help you learn a lot about the region and see various interesting artifacts. Some of Bulgaria’s most famous nature landmarks are located in the region. The Trigrad gorge,...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions