Devin is a relatively small town in southern Bulgaria. It hides in the slopes of the Rhodope Mountains. The amphitheatrical positioning of the houses gives Devin specific charm. The history of the town is ancient. Remains from the Stone Age, as well as from Thracian times have been found. Many legends connect the mythical Orpheus to the region. The small town museum can help you learn a lot about the region and see various interesting artifacts. Some of Bulgaria’s most famous nature landmarks are located in the region. The Trigrad gorge,...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers