Dobursko is a village situated in Rila National Park. Apart from being part of the beautiful region, the village offers breathtaking views of Piring and Rhodope mountains. It is located at an altitude of 1100 m and is considered to be one of the oldest settlements in the region. The distance between Dobursko and Sofia is 180 km. You can travel by car or take the bus from Sofia or Plovdiv to Blagoevgrad. From the town, take a second bus to the village. The ski resort of Bansko is also nearby. Only 20 km separate them, giving you a chance to combine rural...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions