Dobursko is a village situated in Rila National Park. Apart from being part of the beautiful region, the village offers breathtaking views of Piring and Rhodope mountains. It is located at an altitude of 1100 m and is considered to be one of the oldest settlements in the region. The distance between Dobursko and Sofia is 180 km. You can travel by car or take the bus from Sofia or Plovdiv to Blagoevgrad. From the town, take a second bus to the village. The ski resort of Bansko is also nearby. Only 20 km separate them, giving you a chance to combine rural...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers