Momchilovtsi is a big village in the middle range of the Rhodope Mountains. It is situated 14 km away from the town of Smolyan and at the same distance from Pamporovo ski resort. Its population is 1700 people. The legend says that the village got its name from the local hero Momchil. He helped people and protected them during the Ottoman reign over Bulgaria. A fortress near the village is considered to have been Momchil’s residence. Various eco paths will take you to beautiful mountain spots. Momina Voda, Rozhe, Haidoushki Poliani are all such...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers