The village of Rozhen naturally makes you think of Rozhen monastery. Rozhen is situated only six km away from the town of Melnik, popular with its wine. Bus transportation connects the small Pirin Mountain village to both the town of Sandanski and Melnik. Most village houses have preserved their old authentic appearance and provide tourists with an interesting opportunity to escape from the boring city architecture. Rural tourism in the region already has its traditions. Several mehanas offer delicious local meals and wines. Few...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers