Bailovo is the birthplace of a famous Bulgarian writer named Elin Pelin. A cultural center in the village is dedicated to the work and life of the writer. The village is situated only 44 km away from the capital of Sofia. Apart from the cultural center, Bailovo has an old rock sanctuary, as well as some stone paintings. A number of images were traveled by treasure seekers but others gave archaeologists enough information about their age and origin. Four caves are also located in the region. Their names are Manastirishte 1 to Manastirishte 4....
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers