Krapets is a village situated 10 km away from the town of Shabla and 90 km from the city of Varna. It is situated right on the shoreline. Transportation reaches Krapets both from Varna and from Dobrich. The little village has preserved its atmosphere of a traditional fishermen’s settlement. Though many investors have shown interest in Krapets, it is still considered to be one of the few calm and silent places along the Black Sea shoreline. Locals deal mainly with fishing and breeding. A famous local fish soup can be tasted there. The lake of...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions