Krapets is a village situated 10 km away from the town of Shabla and 90 km from the city of Varna. It is situated right on the shoreline. Transportation reaches Krapets both from Varna and from Dobrich. The little village has preserved its atmosphere of a traditional fishermen’s settlement. Though many investors have shown interest in Krapets, it is still considered to be one of the few calm and silent places along the Black Sea shoreline. Locals deal mainly with fishing and breeding. A famous local fish soup can be tasted there. The lake of...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers