Most Bulgarian children remember the village of Ravda because until recently it was popular as a school trip destination. The village is situated between Aheloi and Nessebar , 30 km north of Bourgas . Today, Ravda and Nessebar have nearly merged. Southern Black Sea resorts and towns like Nessebar , Sunny Beach , St. Vlas and Elenite have practically become one. Mass construction occurred in Ravda, just like in many other coastal resorts. The once small and charming village has turned into a concrete complex that features...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers