The village of Brestovitsa is situated only 18 km from the city of Plovdiv , on the northern slope of the Rhodope Mountains. Forests make the region lush and green. Many plant and animal species can be seen there. Some of them include rabbits, foxes, boars, deer, wolves and badgers. A hunting park, called Tumrash, is located near Brestovitsa. Animals for hunting, among them bears, boars and wild goats, are being bred there. A hunting hut, Brianovshtitsa, was built there in 1935. Brestovitsa treasures unique culinary specialties such as stuffed...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers