The village of Brestovitsa is situated only 18 km from the city of Plovdiv , on the northern slope of the Rhodope Mountains. Forests make the region lush and green. Many plant and animal species can be seen there. Some of them include rabbits, foxes, boars, deer, wolves and badgers. A hunting park, called Tumrash, is located near Brestovitsa. Animals for hunting, among them bears, boars and wild goats, are being bred there. A hunting hut, Brianovshtitsa, was built there in 1935. Brestovitsa treasures unique culinary specialties such as stuffed...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions