What makes Bansko one of the most preferred spots for sports and recreation in Bulgaria is the combination between beautiful nature, modern sport facilities, rich culture and numerous accommodation and entertainment opportunities. This little town in the foot of Pirin Mountain has rich history. Several years ago, Bansko was hardly accessible and very small but gradually developed. A number of well-known Bulgarians were born there. At the same time, ancient remains speak of a developed civilization that settled in the Pirin region. Numerous...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions