What makes Bansko one of the most preferred spots for sports and recreation in Bulgaria is the combination between beautiful nature, modern sport facilities, rich culture and numerous accommodation and entertainment opportunities. This little town in the foot of Pirin Mountain has rich history. Several years ago, Bansko was hardly accessible and very small but gradually developed. A number of well-known Bulgarians were born there. At the same time, ancient remains speak of a developed civilization that settled in the Pirin region. Numerous...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers