Elena is considered one of the most beautiful Bulgarian towns. It is situated in the northern part of Bulgaria, on the bank of Elenska River. The town is situated 38 km away from Veliko Turnovo . Much of Elena’s history is still unknown. Ancient remains have been found in the region, showing that it was probably populated in antiquity. The first data concerning the modern settlement appeared in 1430 when the town was known under the names Eliana and Strumena. During the revival period, Elena turned into a craftsmen center. It was also a...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers