Sopot is a small town hiding in the Stryama River valley, 117 km away from Sofia and 55 km away from Plovdiv . It is situated close to Central Balkan National Park. The region has been populated since ancient times. In 2005, archaeologists found treasure near the village of Dubene. Their evaluation shows that the findings are older than the city of Troy. The objects date back to the Bronze Age. The entire collection is made of gold and consists of 15 000 items. Coins and Thracian artifacts have been found near Sopot. Other objects found have...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers