Strelcha is a small town in the heart of Sredna Gora , situated 110 km away from Sofia , 12 km away from the town of Panagyurishte and 24 km away from Koprivshtitsa . The town’s population is 5000 people. The area was populated in the distant past. A Thracian tribe lived there and left rich heritage of over 300 mounds. Some of them have been explored and welcome visitors today. In the first century, the region became a Roman province. Bulgarian reign began in the 9th century. The remains of Strelchansko Kale fortress remain as witness of...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers