Strelcha is a small town in the heart of Sredna Gora , situated 110 km away from Sofia , 12 km away from the town of Panagyurishte and 24 km away from Koprivshtitsa . The town’s population is 5000 people. The area was populated in the distant past. A Thracian tribe lived there and left rich heritage of over 300 mounds. Some of them have been explored and welcome visitors today. In the first century, the region became a Roman province. Bulgarian reign began in the 9th century. The remains of Strelchansko Kale fortress remain as witness of...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions