Easter is the day on which Christians celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ. In Bulgaria, preparations for the holiday last an entire week. Numerous traditions were created as part of the celebrations. Bulgarians color eggs on Thursday or Saturday before Easter. The number of eggs depends on the number of family members. Eggs symbolize the new beginning and the natural renovation. They are also symbols of rebirth and new life. In the past, Bulgarians used natural dyes to color eggs. Onions, nettle, apples and walnuts were used as natural...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers