Do you like mountains? But at the same time would enjoy rest near a large, peaceful and deep blue water basin? It might be easy to combine the two. A spot, hidden in the heart of the Rhodope Mountains , 80 km away from the town of Smolyan and 190 km away from Sofia , will give you this chance. Dospat is a relatively small town, having a dam situated nearby. The dam is the highest and second biggest in the country. Since it is situated in the mountain, summer in Dospat is cool and spring comes late. According to historians, the name of the town...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers